Let me see if I've got this straight, it's illegal for any of us to participate in "Insider Trading"... Yes? Thought so. Yet, politicians IN OFFICE can use information they get to increase their own personal bank accounts. Without being charged for ANY wrong-doing.
Well, I think I see why the fkn economy if so fkt up.
How, can a body of government tell us it's wrong, while, on the other side of the fence, they're doing it?
I can't advocate not voting, that would just leave the same dip-shitz in office, but, I CAN advocate responsibilty in choice.
We've placed some white-collar theives in charge of our money. They've charged us with being lazy, obese, and, shifty. I think they doth protest too much.
I can't speak for all of you, but, I will say this... What have we done? Our political system is soooo corrupt (how corrupt is it?) The drug cartels are looking to them for tips.
Look at your candidates with a microscope, check backgrounds, find their old grade school buddies, and chat them up up about them.
If we're to have a goverment FOR the people, By the people, we need to be THE people. Don't let anyone tell you they work for the government, if they do... they work for YOU. From the President, down to your local Mayor, THEY WORK FOR YOU.
At least, that's how I learned it.
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.
You, sir, are absolutely right. I concur with what you are saying and I agree. They work for us. We put them in office, we pay their ridiculous paychecks that we never said that they could get...at least not at that payscale. Oh, sure, they voted the pay raises, but at what expense? They cut the pensions of our retired, our military, our education...all so they could go and spend the weekend at Martha's Vineyard or Paris or where ever.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to stop now or else this is going to end up getting long and mean, but you are right, we need to vote with as much knowledge about our candidate of choice as we can get. If they don't meet our standards, find someone who does.
Wow, thanks Lois.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't real sure anybody was actually reading this stuff. It's comforting to know my little pearls are not being completely blown off.
So, now they have all these cry babies complaining that Trump's not their president, well, I guess they should have voted.
ReplyDelete