When considering the possibilities we, as Americans, are offered for leaders in this country, I find that we, as Americans, try to make the right decisions. We tend to look at records, check backgrounds, and even go thru old high school yearbooks.
Choice made, we sit back, and wait for the change.
Here's what happens... the change happens to the ones we elect. I don't know if it's the grandeur of the post, or, if it's the lure of the corruption. The elected ones are generally not the ones we voted in.
Here's the deal, they work for us.... I know! Scary thought, ain't it?
If this country were an (uncorrupted) corporation, all these schmoozers would have been fired long ago. I know, there's no such thing as an uncorrupted corporation, bad example. That's like a virtuous hooker, or an honorable thief, or... an honest politician. Just as real as the Easter Bunny, and, I'm even gonna try to figure THAT one out. I mean, how does a rabbit giving choclate eggs stem from the resurrection of Christ?
But, I digress, my point is this, make your choices responsibly (try, tho you may), and you still end up with what we have today.
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment