Well, I've got a few comments in the wings. Here's the problem, they're not mine. Some friends and relatives have tried to post a comment on this little "Rantopia" of mine, but, were not able to. Keep in mind, I'm far from being an expert on this stuff, but, I have a theory...
I think (and don't quote me on this) one must become a "Follower" of the blog. As I've said, I'm not an expert.
This is by no means an attempt to gain followers, it's just a theory. If any of the gang (and I use the term loosely) that actually do read this stuff know anything about this, please, feel free to inform the uninitiated.
Jeeze, who knew writing crap someone MIGHT read, could be so complicated. Well, as they say, and by "THEY", I mean ME; if you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment