Sunday, February 12, 2012

I just want folks to know, I prob'ly wont be updating every day. There may be times of no input from me. If that bothers you, wow, you really need a new hobby.
I pretty much started this thing as a whim. But, I've decided it gives me my own little section of the web to put out little ideas that may(or may not) influence a different thought process.
Granted, most of these ideas might not be in the spectrum of normality, but, ideas, none the less. I may latch onto a particular subject that just bugs the hell outta me, and, prob'ly run too long with it. That's where I need you to tell me to STFU.
I'd also like to think of this as an open forum. I'd like to, but, will most likely ignore any comments that don't address the issue at hand. I certainly don't want to be all Bill Reilly, either. I'll at least read the whole comment first, before ignoring it. Guess that means I wont be just blowing off other people's rants.
ANYway, there's gonna be some gaps in the timeline. I think that's point I was making. So, have whatever kind of night you wanna have, that way you're not obligated when some one says have a "Good Night".
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment