I'm throwing this out there, so everyone knows... I do NOT get all my news from the Daily Show. I watch what I can, when I can, and, try to boil it all down to my own little nutshell. I do, however, like the way Jon Stewart puts the comic spin on things.
Let's face it, most of our political news is a joke, anyway. Why not point it out?
I've said before, and, I believe it bears repeating, be responsible in your choices for candidates, check them out, make sure you have the right idea for you choice, and, make an informed decision. Don't go by what the candidate says, go by their record, their personal beliefs, and, most of all... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
9 times out of 10, it's the man behind the curtain that's trying to get your vote.
Be wary of you political officials... ALWAYS.
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment