Friday, May 11, 2012

Just some random Sh%t

Hello, my friends (and enemies), this evenings blab has no particular string. Just a bit of random thoughts thrown together. A few things that've been bubbling through my head for awhile.

The first thing is this, do ancient alien theorists really believe what they're trying to make others believe? I mean, how does a straight, level, well worked stone become... "Obviously"... made by extra-terrestrials? Where do these leaps of logic come from?
I do not say the Nazca lines (in Peru) aren't mysterious. Gotta wonder what those folks were thinking, when they made them. And, I have to admit, best seen from the air.
 Still, messages to the Gods? Or, really good artists thinking outside the box?
I don't believe we're alone in this infinitly huge universe. I mean, really? How arrogant do we have to be, to believe WE are the only intelligent life in the VAST cosmos? Even if we are alone, it seems like an awful waste of space.
I won't, however, go to the point of saying that we were absolutly visited by aliens. There has to be some REALLY tangible proof, not just a (relatively) good "Theory".

Second, and I prob'ly should have made this first, is "RUDE"...
There's no reason for it, I won't entertain it, I just will not put up with it.
My line of thinking is this, I respect everyone at face value. That is, until they give me a reason not to.
 Being rude is the quickest way for me to drop a person from my list.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
It's that simple.

Third, and prob'ly the most (or, what I believe) important... I don't care who you are (or think you are), what you do, how important your job is, or, how important you think you are, you have to have some fun... each day, go out of your way to have some fun.
Tell an "off-color" joke, pull a good (harmless) prank on a co-worker, call off work to go fishing, do something to have some fun.
If you don't, what's the point of living?
Every one of us has the capacity to laugh, why not try to use this gift... daily?

Fourth, the other guy IS bobbing and weeving.
Bob n weeve, or you're gonna get knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment