I've a few things to say about company "politics", as pertains to people who think they are in tune with said politics.
1; Don't bitch at me, because I did something right, and, you got in trouble. If you didn't do something for the customer, because you were in a hurry to go home, on a "early out", or, if you were just plain lazy.
If you have a butt-load of points, because you're continuously late, or call in ALOT, don't get pissed at me when things come around and bite YOU in the ass.
If you have a problem with me, talk to ME. Don't go bitching to your buddies(who're prob'ly up there, in points), don't let them put their 2 cents into a conversation that doesn't concern them.
2; Don't tell me I'm on "Thin Ice" with you, when, in the grand scheme of company happenings, you have no pull, at all. I don't care who you THINK you are, I care who you actually are. Basically, if you don't sign my check, you need to shut the fuck up, and, step the fuck away from me.
3; If you're teetering on the brink, I don't care. Your performance is not my concern. As I've stated, don't blame ME for doing MY job. If you're worried that your job is threatend, take a look at yourself, don't point fingers and blame others for YOUR problems.
4; I don't give one shit about your problems, politics, friend circle, ego, or, how bad-ass you think you are. You are not my concern. My concern is doing what I've been hired to do. NOT pleasing a bunch of people, whose main reason for being at work is to get something for nothing, and, whose work ethic is less than desirable.
I believe I have a pretty good work ethic. I, also believe, if yours is not on par with mine, or, more impotantly, the company's, you should prob'ly consider employment elsewhere. Or, go back to unemployment, and, let the rest of us pay for your laziness. Because we already are, you're just in the way.
So, get out of the way, or, get run over.
Don't like what I'm saying? Tough!
Yap about me behind my back? I don't care!
I have a more loyal following than you. Everyone can see you circling the bowl, getting ready to be flushed.
Worry about your empty threats? Not hardly!
Watch you grope at straws, trying to keep your job? Oh, HELL yeah!
I'm bobbing and weeving, are you?
Didn't think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment