And... It begins.
The endless political ads for the 2 guys running for President. The endless diatribe between every news organization that supports them. The constant nausia that comes from both.
The ads will likely show up during every commercial break on TV. If it's fair, they'll alternate. Or, whoever has the most money, will just over run the other guy's ads. That's a hint, by the way. And, on that note, I still don't believe either candidate is worth the vote. I still think write-ins are our best bet, couldn't be any worse than the choices given.
I'm not talkin' about write-ins like... Bill the Cat & Opus, Snoopy, Pat Paulson, or Newt Gingrich. I'm speaking of real, honest choices.
A local pastor, a governor with realistic ideas for change, a woman that has a plan for turning our country off the road it's on. I think you get my point. If you don't get it, you're prob'ly gonna write-in Garfield, or, Calvin and Hobbs.
As for the diatribe between news organizations... I'm sure everyone of you has their favorite network, be it CNN, Fox, MSNBC, whatever... Try to listen, carefully, to all that they say. Watch for flip-flopping, backtracking, and, even downright lying.
There's some really wide differences between some of these networks. If it's possible for you, try to check them all out, before you settle on who's right.
My money's on local news, they don't have any reason to tilt either way. And... they're local, they gotta live where you do, face their public every day. It's not in their best interest to try to sway you politically.
Nausia? Well, ya just gotta handle that on your own.
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment