I have to ask this of all the people I rant to, really, who among us can afford a freaking Lexus? I understand the economy is in the shitter, you understand that the economy is there, as well.
So, tell me who can afford a luxury car?
Some of you may be able to, but, most of us cannot.
Now, my point...
Why do they continue showing comercials for any car no body can pay for?
It's like they're saying, "Your broke, go out in style."
The money grabbing bastards don't give a damn if you can, or, can't make the payments. They don't care if you end up living in the fucking thing, they just want your money. Grow up!
I know that most of you just fast-forward thru the comecials, I do, too. If you take the time to look at these things, it's all about money you don't have. And, it's damn frustrating.
Wanna get the economy back on track? Stop showing ads for things most Americans can't afford, stop showing ads for a wannabe President that doesn't know what work is. Stop the insanity that's running U.S. into the ground.
If you have a person, with a REAL sense of how things can be done, write them in for your ballot. Don't trust the idiots running for the highest office in the country, including the one who currently holds that particular position.
I have to go now, gonna go buy a Lexus.
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment