Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Well, it's been a bit since I last had anything to say, so, I guess, an update is required.
Life, as we know it, has taken a really wierd left turn. We have NO options for a Republican replacement for the butthead WE elected. And... we have NO options for a Demeocrat. Where does that leave America?
Well, it leaves us with the option to FIRE every one of the idiots WE hired.
If you think of the speeches, and, grandiose crap we've been handed by all the politicians that are now sucking the country dry, we would be drinking the kool-aid. And, We have. And still are, drinking the kool-aid.
Good lord! Jim Jones would love this time.
I know I've said this before, and, I believe it bears repeating, ... are you ready?
WE run the country. Everyone of us.
The people in office work for US, they have always worked for us. That's the way our country was designed. Somewhere along the way, things changed. Now, the politicians are in charge. How the HELL did we let that happen?
There are elections coming up, folks. We need to make some serious changes to the STATUS QUO. As in, we need to end it. Things don't change, unless WE make them change.
This is just a personal opinion, I don't trust any one of the bastards in office, right now. Not one of them has OUR interest in mind.
I've also said this before... Vote Responsibly.
If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.

1 comment: