Friday, September 21, 2012

Unadulterated Political BS

This will prob'ly be a short post, so, bear with me.
We all see the ads on TV, that are approved by each candidate. And, I'm pretty sure, most of us are already sick of them. They all boil down to the same thing...

"He said this..."
"No, I didn't. He said that..."
"Nah uh, He did these things..."
"No way, He did those things..."

It's ALL the same crap they've been trying to feed us for years. However, this time, it's all we see. There are NO actual stances, solutions, or, creative thinking involved. It's just one, large National Finger-Pointing Festival.

I'm not sure where YOU stand, I respect your position, I don't care which side of the fence you're on. You HAVE to see the Junior high, Student Council campaign that's happening before us, as we continue our arguments, about which candidate is the right person to run the business, that is America.
With the point I'm trying to make, right now, my political views are not important, the fact that our leaders have become name-calling, finger-pointing CHILDREN is.

I believe we, as majority stockholders in this company called the United States of America, deserve a better selection, for OUR choice of Chairman of the Board.

And, by the way, when I say campaign, I mean... CAM-PAIN.

If you don't bob n weeve, you're gonna get knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment